Get on the path to results today.
Our firm has a great deal of experience in representing individuals and companies in complex federal and state criminal investigations and prosecutions for crimes that relate primarily to financial matters under a broad range of state and federal laws and regulations. Our experience includes alleged violations of federal and state statutes governing fraud, taxation, health care, public corruption, banking, insurance, the environment, securities, grant activities, antitrust, government contracting and procurement and foreign trade practices.
We have successfully represented clients charged with a variety of white-collar offenses in state and federal courts, or during criminal investigations and grand jury proceedings, including:
• Individuals and businesses identified by the government as witnesses, subjects ortarge ts in grand jury and other governmental investigations.
• Individuals and businesses suspected of tax violations, making false statements to governmental agencies or regulated entities such as banks and insurance companies (i.e., mail fraud, wire fraud), and other traditional white-collar matters.
• Individuals and businesses suspected of participation in acts of official misconduct or corruption, such as allegations of theft of honest services, kickbacks, bribery, or public corruption.
• Health Care providers, accountants, lawyers, and other professionals and businesses suspected of misconduct in billing practices, record-keeping and other regulatory crimes.
• Individuals and businesses suspected of environmental crimes.
In our criminal defense practice, we represent clients charged with misdemeanors and felonies in state and federal court. have successfully represented clients on a wide variety of criminal charges during the pre-arrest phase, pretrial proceedings, trial, sentencing and post-conviction matters, including the following charges:
• Capital Murder, Murder, Manslaughter, Negligent Homicide
• Assault, Domestic Assault, Sexual Assault, Risk of Injury To A Minor
• Larceny, Theft, Identity Theft, Shoplifting, Embezzlement, Forgery
• Mail Fraud, Wire Fraud, Insurance Fraud
• Burglary, Robbery
• Kidnapping, Unlawful Restraint
• Weapon Offenses (Carrying a Pistol without a Permit, Carrying a Dangerous Weapon)
• Child Pornography
• Internet Crimes
• Drug Possession and Sale Offenses
• Tampering With A Witness, Obstruction of Justice, Bribery, Threatening
• Reckless Endangerment, Criminal Mischief, Criminal Trespass
• Disorderly Conduct, Breach Of Peace
• Money Laundering
• Public Corruption
• Motor Vehicle Offenses (DUI/DWI, Misconduct with a Motor Vehicle, Evading Responsibility, Reckless Driving
• Juvenile Delinquency
• Violation of Probation
• Pretrial Diversionary Programs
• Bail reduction motions
• Post-conviction motions
In our representation of our clients in criminal matters, we also have dealt with all types of criminal and forensic evidence, including shaken baby syndrome, time of death, DNA testing, eyewitness identification, false and coerced confessions, blood alcohol and toxicology, the analysis of physical evidence such as fingerprints, blood-spatter evidence, tire tracks, footprints, toolmarks, guns, ballistics, handwriting and voice recognition, audiotapes, wiretaps, forensic computer analysis, arson investigations, crime scene reconstruction and accident reconstruction.
Our firm represents individuals and companies in all types of civil litigation involving commercial and business disputes in both the state and federal courts. Our experience includes representing businesses and individuals in breach of contract claims of all kinds, fraud claims brought by or against employees, businesses, or partners, and business torts such as breach of fiduciary duties, misrepresentation, unfair trade practices, covenants not to compete, and negligence.